I have known Teresa and Eric for over 10 years, I met Teresa before I started my business, and through building relationships, we have been able to watch each other grow and evolve. Teresa and Eric are more than just a power couple they have such a deep connection that has carried them through thick and thin. Together they are living and creating their dreams. They are building a company, a community to help other small business owners. Hear more about her journey.
In her interview learn how:
- Teresa and Eric have worked together to build a deeper connection and respect for each other
- Just a few of the journeys they have been through and what they have learned
- How they have overcome “failures” as some would say, or “experiences” as they say
- How she has been able to incorporate her passion for interior design into her life and find that balance!
Raised by parents whom each owned small businesses, Teresa has an entrepreneur in her blood. She soon realized her love and passion for design during her education and mentorships with top designers and went on to open and run successful boutiques, interior design consultant for furniture and home décor, and launched Fashion Affair Magazine where she serves as president and editor-in-chief. In addition to managing her fashion magazine, Teresa joined husband Eric as vice president of Phoenix Business Development to help others realize their dreams and grow successful businesses.
Education & Affiliations
- Fort Hays State University – Bachelors in Fine Arts and Interior Design
- Junior Achievement Volunteer
Present and Prior Business Ownership Experience
- Phoenix Business Development
- Fashion Affair Magazine
- TL Designs, LLC
- Ajna Reese Boutique, LLC
- Reese’s Rocks, LLC