Have you run out of ideas for what to tweet for your small business? Here are 5 ideas for things to tweet about on a regular basis:
- If there is any positive news about your business or even your industry – share it! That is absolutely something to tweet about. A good mention about your industry reflects well on you, and if it is about your company in particular that is even better.
- Tweet tips! For example, you could start hash – tagging #TuesdayTweetTips in which every Tuesday you would share a helpful hint that goes along with your product or service. If you own a brewery, tweet tips on which beers compliment which burgers.
- Post questions that clearly urge people to respond. This way you can interact with the tweets that are responses to your questions. Once you have created some dialogue, you can post a tweet with a link to your company blog that holds the correct answers.
- Tweet a secret word or code that is only available to your Twitter followers. When customers use the secret code, they receive a discount.
- Share things that are behind the scenes of your business. Tweet photos that provide access to things your customers can’t get or see in other ways. That will build incentive for fans to follow you on Twitter.
As you know, a tweet can be a powerful tool for boosting your online following – you just have to make sure you are using it right!