How to tell your story:
- How did you get to the place you are at now? Tell us about your journey.
- How did you know that you wanted to do “this” for a living?
- Core Values – What are your core values and how can you add them to your products or services? (We have a lot of resources o our website on core values)
- What makes you different? How do your products or services stand out from the others?
- What do you say when people ask you “What do you do for work?”
- Who is your target market? What problem are you solving for them or what pain point are you addressing? This will tie into your WHY!
- Once you have your story written down, make that your “About Me” page or create a blog post out of it. Also, create a video that shares your story, Add it to Facebook, Pinterest, make a short one for Instagram.
- You are creating your Personal Brand with your story
- Make sure you are fulfilling your target markets needs, are you solving a problem or fixing a need? By writing your story it will help you fill in the gaps you may be experiencing.
- Check out your competition. Both locally and nationwide, look at what they are doing well and look at what they could be improving on and take notes!
Once you have your story complete and you are ready to move into the marketing piece and really being able to speak to your target market, you need to know first what are they searching for? What keywords are best for your business to be blogging about that will reach your target market and attract those perfect customers or clients.
You are on your way to creating SEO-Friendly content for your website and blog! Please sign-up for our FREE training video on performing keyword research to improve the SEO on your website and blog posts.
Interested in learning more? Take a look at the following videos: